Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy 2016!

First, I want to wish everyone a great year ahead. I pray all of your dreams and adventures are filled with love warmth and new learning experiences.

It has been a while. I am still here with you all! Let's do this! Well, at least I am telling myself that. Some of you are well ahead of the game of authorship....and that is good thing. Keep writing and forging on. Don't let anything stop you. Satisfy your appetite to write something great, or to just get something off of your chest.

That's sort of what I'm doing now. I started this journey in the middle...yards away from wince self publishing started. I'm still looking around trying to learn the rules. How do I get a book out there in cyber space, the clouds, in readers hands?

Just write! That's it! Plain and simple. There is no special system to follow, each person will have their own solution. If you already have something in place that works for you; keep up the good work(s). As for me, I have yet to find my rhythm. And I do realize the only way to get into a rhythm, is to keep writing about anything I desire. I can do this! Some pep talk, yuh? I have decided to keep my head tucked and write as much as I can...This blog helps.

Good luck and Happy New Year my friends.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment