Monday, July 18, 2016

Bingo, Baby! Book Pre-Launch Success

     A hearty thank you to all who took time out to sign-in on Twitter/Periscope on Sunday 17,16. My Pre-Launch was a success! I want to thank my guests: Mrs. Cherish Frazier of Cherish Your Beauty, Empire, Inc. Ms. L. Bailey of Quotz4ALL on Facebook., and Mrs. Charmill Vega if Make It Happen Center. MIHwithcare.com. Thanks for your time and sharing of your information.
     During the Pre-Launch, I showed and explained how to play Bingo. I talked about how the name of my book came about and encouraged viewers to not procrastinate, like some has done,😬 but to get busy on their projects, whatever they are.  I'm telling you, I was on a roll! I don't know where the energy came from. 😃
      I am just elated and ready to continue this quest for Independent Authorship. I understand that it will take lots of perseverance and focus to achieve all that I desire...to deliver great and enjoyable books.
     If you want more information on my guests that were featured you can email me at dblaregold@gmail.com, or type in their names on: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and you will find them.
     Thanks, again!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment