Sunday, July 17, 2016

Blast off!! Pre-Launch Today.

     Today is the day that I will appear live on Twitter/Periscope and talk about my pre-print book, Bingo, Baby! Beginner's Luck. You can sign into Twitter and follow at the handle @deeblaregold. I have never been "on live" anything or anywhere, still, I would love for you to sign in and listen to what my guests and I have to say.
     I please join me and hear about how this book came about; hear from other entrepreneurs talk about their up and coming events. There will be a question and answers periods. My guest will furnish their contact information, in case you are interested in following them!
     I want you to sign in and sign-up so that you can get a free Character Profile on some of the main characters in the book. Also, today until August 20th, 2016 if you send an email to dblaregold@gmail.com, and type book after your greeting; I will send you a free copy of my book, Bingo, Baby!  When It is released. It will be my honor to gift you.
     Remember, today, Sunday, 7/17/2016 at 5:30pst. I will be expecting you!

Thanks,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment